Sunday, April 10, 2016

Message in the Bottle

While I walk along the beach at Batu Rakit Beach, I found a lot of bottles brought to the shore by the wave. I wonder if one of the bottle containing any message but none! And I wonder if I can create one and asking where about the bottle with the message will float. But, another question coming, where do i should release the bottle? By  the type of bottles, most of them are wine bottles. Judging by the text, most of them I think coming from China.

If I throw away some bottles into South China Sea, in my mind, the bottles will arrived at my place. Maybe there are time, the wave will move to Hindi Sea and float to Atlantic or Pacific sea. So, I need to study geography or clearly study the movement of wave!

Wah! how far i had thinks about this matter!




No comments:

Post a Comment